Entreprise - 2014-10-10
NSK will exhibit at the 27th Japan International Machine Tool Fair (JIMTOF 2014), to be held from Thursday, October 30 to Tuesday, November 4 at Tokyo Big Sight (Koto Ward, Tokyo).
NSK is one of the leading developer and manufacturer of bearings, ball screws, linear guides, mechatronics products, and spindles used in the core components that comprise machine tools. The company will continue to provide an extensive range of sales and technical services to meet all present and future customer needs based on its comprehensive technological resources.
In this exhibition, NSK will display a lineup of products to meet diverse needs, including products that accommodate higher performance in machine tools as well as standard inventory products featuring increased reliability, for which demand is growing in emerging and other markets.
NSK contributes to the increasingly sophisticated and diverse machine tools industry with various technologies that increase speed, accuracy, and lifespan while reducing noise and environmental impact.
- Increased production efficiency
- Improved finished surface integrity
- Machining of difficult-to-machine materials
- Creation of clean and worker-friendly production environment
1. High-performance precision bearings, ball screws, and NSK Linear Guides™ for various machine tools
- Robustshot, a high-speed angular-contact ball bearing for the machine tool spindles, will help make the spindles more compact while increasing reliability through outer ring lubrication
- NSK high-speed, integrated built-in-motor spindle series using grease-replenishing system that has achieved the world's fastest speed* of 25,000 min-1 with grease lubrication
* NT40 taper size class (based on NSK investigation)
>> NSK Adds High-Speed, High-Power Grease-Replenishing Spindle to Built-in Motor Spindle Series
- High-speed, low-noise ball screw II that is quieter than before under high-speed rotation
2. Products with greater ease of handling
- Sophisticated standard products such as the NH Series and NS Series NSK Linear Guides as well as the sophisticated NSKHPS™ standard bearings that provide increased availability and contribute to customers' stable operations
>> NH Series and NS Series NSK Linear Guides
- Durability-focused precision bearings that can be used in harsh environments and that are easy to handle even by unskilled workers
- Products that require less maintenance
NSK Booth: No. W2025 booth (West Hall 2)
Veuillez sélectionner vos options pour afficher votre contact.